Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Happy 6th Anniversary- Chocolate Ganache Kahlua Cake

Today marks another anniversary!
Doug loves cake, so my selection was easy.
A rich chocolate, coffee, ganache, Kahula cake.
Yes.

Just look!


I wanted a simple cake recipe, so I modified those I found on line.
I did not want sour cream, and I wanted to use a chocolate cake mix instead of a white one.

This is what I came up with.
  • 1 box devil's food cake mix
  • 1 small package instant chocolate pudding
  • 3/4 cup Kahlua coffee liquor
  • 1/2 cup coffee (I used some I made earlier in the morning)
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 4 eggs
Mix all the ingredients together.
Prepare a bundt cake pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Cool before removing from pan onto a plate.

Frost with Chocolate Ganache.
Pour 8 oz. of simmered heavy cream over 8 oz. of chocolate chips.
Let sit covered for 4 minutes, then stir.
Drizzle over cake.









Ready to celebrate!
Happy 6th Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment