Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Tree Brownies- Lunch with Garrett and Liz

This is a quick and easy brownie recipe just right for Christmas and family.

Brownie Christmas Trees
Who doesn't like brownies?

 Mix up your favorite brownie mix and bake according to the package directions.
Bake them in a 13x9 inch pan.

 I wanted to have these ready when my friends,
Jill and Kessi, came over.
But, I got busy and didn't get them frosted.
We went out to eat at a local restaurant, so as it turned out,
we were too stuffed to try these anyway.
They are just being good sports posing with me and my brownies.
I do owe you girls a batch of these.
How about it if  I make you some this summer?

 After the brownies are baked and cooled,
cut them into triangle shapes.
I added some green food coloring to a tub of vanilla frosting.
Then I put the frosting in a plastic zip lock bag and cut the tip off one of the corners.
I piped the frosting onto the brownies and sprinkled some nonpareils on top.

The next morning,
 I packed some of the trees into a pan,
 and Doug and I took them over to Garrett & Liz's new home.
This was the weekend they were moving in.

We cooked lunch in a crock pot and headed over
 to share the first meal in their new home.
We did our best to cheer them on as they unpacked.
Yea!


The boys are loving these!
Many blessings as you start a new chapter in your life and 
many adventures in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment