Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Silver Dollar City - Second Time Around

This is the second day at
Silver Dollar City
I will post scenes of our walk around the park.
It was a great day!

Doug & I

Gail & Yatzi

The Homestead Pickers
















I bought this cookie cutter at Sullivan's Mill here at SDC.
I had been looking for one, as the roads are littered with armadillo casualties...

I looked up how to decorate Armadillo Cookies.
 This is what I found:


This is from the blog, Bake at 350,  Armadillo Cookies


Outline the cookies in black using a #2 tip.  Because we're using black icing, let it dry for an hour before filling.

 Flood the entire cookie with the darker shade of grey icing,
 working 6-8 cookies at a time.
Come back to the first cookie flooded and add lines and dots with the thinned lighter shade.
Let the cookies dry at least one hour,
then add eyes and a mouth with black icing, using a #1 tip.

Have fun cooking!
Enjoy the lighter side of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment