Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Conversation

Yesterday, I posted my first recipe.  Now, I can commence the conversation part of 
Cooking & Conversation.
 I have been cooking with my conversation partner now for about 4 months.  You may wonder what a conversation partner is. 

Partners in conversation!



The recipe posted yesterday was a triumph for sweets!  The request to make brownies was a result of  her discovering  brownies at a church dinner.  So, I found a basic, easy to follow recipe so she could make them on her own.   I love to bake sweets, while my friend does  not consume the same amount of sugary desserts.  The first time we measured sugar for a recipe, the question arose, "Is it healthy?"
My mission is to post the recipes we cook each week with a step-by-step narrative.  Why the recipe was chosen, cost, ease of prepation, and individual tastes all contribute to the recipes chosen for this blog. 

A 1973 church recipe cookbook.



2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you contribute to the local society. Keep up the good job and I'm looking forward to your next recipe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome Denny :)

    ReplyDelete