Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2016

Someone Is Five! Batman Cake!

Batman Cake

Where does the time go?

From a few months old to 5 years old in a flash.

Here he is "all grown up".
Well, he is five.

I was there on his special day,
and wanted to make a birthday cake with him.
I thought I had packed a chocolate cake mix before I headed out the door,
but I was mistaken.
Batman is his favorite and always has been.
So, we made a Batman Cake.

Cam and I  started to gather the ingredients for the cake,
 and I thought the add-ins were not the usual.
That was because the box I grabbed was a brownie mix.

It's a good thing we like brownies.


 Cam has baked quite a bit with Grandma.

 We followed the directions on the box.








 Ready for the oven!

 Grandpa found a free printable template on line.
(This is Cam's Batman face).

Bat wings.

 We cut out the template and placed it on black rolled out fondant.
Then we cut around the bat form.



 We frosted the brownie.

 And added the Batman symbol.


 Cam's little helper.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN 

 A remote control Batmobile!

Happy Birthday!
What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment